Model United Nations
“Public Speaking is a quality which everyone wants to encompass but only those get command on it that exposes them” YS School has joined hands with IIMUN to start the MUN Barnala Chapter.The main objectives of MUN are :
- To provide a holistic platform to scholars where they discuss various local, National & International Concerns
- To make them intellectuals so that they can be part of problem solving entities.
In this MUN Club scholars act as delegates of different nations & discuss National & International concerns in order to bring a change in the world, by adopting resolutions which are forwarded to United Nations. Recently YS MUN Club members went to The Sirsa School, Sirsa to attend Chaudhary Devi Lal Model United Nations DL MUN’16 training session where YS MUN members were cenre of attraction & mesmerized every one there with their charismatic communication & public speaking skills.
- Scholar Ishan won Best Delegate at YSMUN and Best delegate at Sangrur MUN.
- Scholar Aakriti Kaushal won best delegate Gold Medal at YSMUN Barnala.
- Scholar Palpreet won best delegate at YSMUN Barnala and High Commendation.
- Scholar Vansh won as the winner of High Commendation at YSMUN Barnala.
Special Mentions : Ishan, Shivam, Vansh, Hatinder, Deepshikha, Mayank and Krishan (YSMUN) grabbed Special Mentions in difference MUN Conferences. The participation in various MUN conferences has remained endless and perpetual enhancing the confidence of the scholars.